Each project must have a Manager or Director, who internationally is called by the English title Project Manager. His role may be a strong or loose coordinating depending the scope of the project, organizational infrastructure contractor etc. In some cases, projects which are innovative or complex, require a professional with knowledge and expertise. This is why a project manager career requires studies but also continuous training.
A professional following a project manager career is responsible for taking very important decisions. Some of the responsibilities of the role are the following:
- Drafting contact management Directives to the management body
- Preparation and submission of reports envisaged by the project to the operator
- Coordination of communication with the operator
Project Implementation Team
- Support the Project Manager in completing reports to the managing body
- Participation in the management of incoming and outgoing correspondence of the Agency with the management body, depending on the role and responsibilities of each member
- Participation in communication between the Agency and the management body and, where appropriate, its update.
Sector Planning and Monitoring Project Section B
– Provision to the Project Implementation Team of the required data and documents for the update of the regular and extraordinary information to the management body, including the results of administrative and field inspections of the project.
Those who follow a project manager career are more likely to actively engage in making technical decisions when the project is small, but even in large projects the project manager must understand the work performed. Otherwise, they may be able to act as coordinators, promoters, catalysts or facilitators but will not be able to understand the technical problems nor participate in solving them. The project managers who do not understand the technology which they manage, they risk losing the trust of their groups, particularly when team members are proud of their technical skills with ibm certified.
It is reasonable that the best project managers have a mixture of different skills and that the larger the project the more project management skills are demanded. But even the leader of a single-person project needs to be able to organize the work and to communicate clearly with customers and the management of the company. The person who follows a project manager career must work closely with the operations managers to find the best people for the job. Once the management of the company has started a project and has described its purpose, the project manager is planning a work program which exposes in details the skills needed for the project and sections of the company from which will come the employees with these skills. Equipped with this information, the project manager is now ready to identify the directors of these departments.
Taking timely decisions based on the information presented by the project team is another important responsibility of management or can be said who has chosen a project manager career. The identification of agents that will make the decisions are not always simple, since those with a project management career are usually people who need to have significant skills both in communication and planning.